Having kids is never an easy job, even if it’s not your first. Every time, it gets a bit easier but nonetheless challenging. No one truly understands what a parent goes through unless he becomes one. However, for all the parents out there and even those who do plan to become one, here are a few parenting hacks that may make your life less miserable.
1. You Should Wash Baby Socks Along With Another Laundry So That You Won’t Misplace One From The Other.
2. Instead Of Memorizing Your Kid’s Dosages, Simply Write Them On Each Bottle.
Mamas, this is by far one of the best Pinterest tips I've found since having Wren: When giving meds, write out all the planned dosages on the bottle before starting, then, as each one is given, mark it off. Eliminates any issues that might arise from sleep-deprived forgetfulness or dual-parent dosing. Brilliant. #thankspinterest #parenthacks
3. Using Pool Noodle Will Help Protect Kids From Any Serious Injury
4. This Is A Good Trick To Keep Your Toddler Busy, Let Them Paint The Fence With Water.
5. You Can Use A Sheet To Cover Your Baby’s Crib, Which Will Protect Him From Mosquitoes.
6. You Can Use Cardboard To Stop Car Fighting Like This Genius Dad
7. This May Seem A Lazy Act But Is A Life Saver. You Can Fill A Glove With Beans And Place It On Your Toddler.
8. You Can Use A Fitted Sheet To Keep Sand Out At The Beach Only
9. You Can Recycle Old Cot Into A Craft Or Work Spot Where Your Kids Can Play
10. To Help Kids Put On The Right Shoe, You Can Put Stickers On Their Shoes
11. You Can Keep A Candy Safe From Your Kids By Stashing It Inside A Healthy Snack’s Empty Bag.
12. Ever Need To Find Something? Make It More Fun By Turning It To A Hunting Game With Your Kids.
13. You Can Put A Frozen Sponge (in a ziplock bag) In Your Kid’s Lunch To Keep It Cold.
14. Always Promote Your Kids Creativity. Leave Them With Their Creativity In The Empty Box.
15. You Can Utilize A Used Leftover Butcher Paper To Create An Evolving Piece Of Art, Which You Kids Will Really Like.
16. This One Is For All The Gaming Parents. Give Your Kids Controllers That Are Not Hookep Up. They Will Play Like This For Hours And It Works Every Single Time.
17. This One Is Pretty Creative. You Can Use Toilet Paper Rolls To Create A Garage For Toy Cars