Are you overworked? Having too many late-night study sessions? Or too many late sittings in the office? Well, we have a cure. Here are 15 funny inspirational quotes, from names like Donald Trump, Thomas Edison, Mark Twain, and even Albert Einstein, that you ought to read with a cup of coffee to make your day better. Remember, being funny is an art, but being funny and motivational at the same time is just pure genius.
1. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison
2. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin
3. If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big.
— Donald Trump
4. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
— A.A. Milne
5. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain
6. Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.
7. Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain
8. If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.
— Elvis Presley
9. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
— Albert Einstein
10. The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
— Galileo Galilei
11. I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
— Steven Wright
12. He who laughs – lasts.
— Mary P. Poole
13. The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing.
— German Proverb