Kids love to dress up for Halloween just as much as anyone. But let’s be honest, nobody looks as cute in a costume as small kids; especially when they wear costumes inspired by movies. This is why we have gathered some of the Halloween Costumes for Kids. The best part? They are all totally doing justice to their roles.
1. Steer clear, here comes Edward Scissorhands. Snip Snap!
2. Look at this cutie. Inspired from the movie “Up.” The look is completed with his tiny tennis ball walker.
3. Hello, this is Groot. And he will keep repeating his name for the whole night.
4. The evil queen from Maleficient. The only problem will be to find a stuffed black bird for this costume.
5. Presenting to you the adorable Princess Leia and the cute Chewbacca.
6. Here is Chucky. We feel that the get up is average, but the expression is the real killer.
7. Merida from the movie “Brave” is here. Oh that wild red mane!
8. Say Bananananananana! It would have been amazing had there been a group of Minions, but only one will work just fine too.
9. The boy who lived. Check out that cute lightening scar. We don’t know if he knows any spells, but his smile is pure magic.
10. Now we know what is meant by “Some people are worth melting for.” This cutie definitely fits that bill.
11. Curella from 101 Dalmations. She is so cute, we would give her anything she asks for, not just dogs!
12. This is how Toy Story comes to life.
Now that you have a handful of suggestions, use them and come up with an adorable movie inspired costumes for your kids too. After all, every child is a star!