Apple announced last month that in a partnership with Niantic, Pokemon Go will be available on Apple Watch. Pokemon Go players can now play their favorite game on Apple Watch and this was recently disclosed.
Very few people know how to activate Pokemon Go on Apple Watch and that is where BuzzFyre comes in. Here we have a step by step guide to help you download and install Pokemon Go on Apple Watch. Just follow the steps given below.
How to enable Pokémon Go on Apple Watch
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Pokémon Go.
- Switch Show App on Apple Watch to On.
How to get started with Pokémon Go on Apple Watch
Prior to using the app, you need to give Pokemon Go permission to run in the background. This will help the app count your activity, and also access other HealthKit data that will contribute to your workouts.
These should pop up on their own but if they don’t:
- Open Settings from your iPhone Home screen.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Health.
- Tap on Pokemon Go.
- Tap the switches to enable each category. Turn them all on. (You can read through them carefully first.)