Your wedding day is the most special day in your life, but it’s also a very stressful day. It doesn’t have to be though. Here are 20 creative unique wedding ideas, so you can make your special day even more special.
1. It’s better to serve hot chocolate to your guests on a cold day. They will love it, and the sugar rush will make them more cheerful.
2. Get a little creative with your bridesmaids. Make them take “mug-shots” as culprits. Not only is it funny, but also worth holding onto.
3. Transform your obsession of Game of Thrones into a good thing. Show the guests your passion for it and send them GOT-themed invites.
4. We know you want to make your guests feel special, and one sure way to do it is to send RSVP cards to them, and ask them for song requests. Let’s face it, they’ll come for the wedding and stay for the music.
5. Add a photo booth to your venue and give your guests a photo op. Even better, let them create a Polaroid guest book.
6. Get creative with your aisle runner: decorate it with pictures and words, and tell your love story. Give people all the details and you won’t get questions like “How did you guys meet?”
7. Wedding favors are little tokens of gratitude for your guests. Want to get fancy? Go for Coco Chanel favors. They might be pricey, but they are worth it.
8. Ever ordered from a food truck at a wedding? In-N-Out Burger lets you rent a truck ready to serve delicious food to your guests.
9. Set the mood with some cozy lighting to create a warm feeling of togetherness.
10. Ditch the bouquets, opt for giant and neat crepe-paper roses instead. They will get a lot of attention, plus they’re easy on the pocket.