It’s true that homemade natural hacks these days are more in the picture than those tried-out detergents and useless chemical cleaners which do real damage to your household items than to provide any betterment. We know how you’re fed up of these chemical cleaners and all you want is to invent your natural cleaner at hand to get away from market gimmicks.
The Prestige Bois Cleaning Experts who are the best-known service-providers of house cleaning Boise have come up with all-time successful natural cleaning hacks that can reduce your stress to half, and by the way, these hacks involve your kitchen products that can make your home clean and tidy every day.
1. Bathroom Tiles
• 1/4 glass of hydrogen peroxide
• 1 tablespoon of liquid soap
• 1/2 glass of water
- Mix all ingredients well.
- By putting the mixture on the sponge, wipe your dirty bathroom tiles in back and forth motion. After, wash the tiles with water.
- If the tiles are still gross, apply another batch of the mixture on the tiles and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash them off with water later.
Bonus Tip: To make your bathroom look clean for a longer time, try another famous technique: Mix water and vinegar in the ration of 1 to 1 and spray tiles with this liquid twice a week.
2. Gas Stove
• Old toothbrush
• Ammonia-anisic drops
For this hack, put on the gloves and mask. Soak a q-tip into ammonia-anisic drops and rub over fixed greasy spots.
3. Kitchen Exhaust Hood Filters
• 1/2 cup regular baking soda
• 1/2 glass ammonia
- Start with boiling water in a pot.
- Separate the soda from the water by slowly pouring it put using a tsp.
- Place exhaust hood filters into boiling water. Grease and dirt will immediately start dissolving. Remove the pot from fire after a few minutes. If filters are incredibly filthy, repeat the process with a fresh supply of hot water.
• 8 fl oz (235 ml) 3% hydrogen peroxide
• 3 tablespoons baking soda
• A drop of liquid soap
- Make the solution right before you’re about to clean a mattress for more effective results.
- Use a spray bottle to mix baking soda and peroxide. When baking soda gets dissolved, drip liquid soap in the bottle and shake it well.
- Spray on the dirty spots and leave it for some time until it dries.
Drip some ammonia into a small container and put in your powered-off oven for a night. In the morning, open your kitchen windows and start washing the oven. In the next minutes, the grease will come off easily.
Bonus Tips: Wear gloves and mask while performing this hack as you may not like the strong smell of ammonia.
Get rid of kettle furring. Fill the kettle up to half or three-quarters level with an equal quantity of water and vinegar. Cork the kettle nose and boil water for as long as you need for furring to come off. Then wash the kettle thoroughly with water.
• Dry mustard
• Baking soda
- Make the best natural dish-washing mixture with baking soda and dry mustard in the ration of 1 to 3. Combine both powders and put them into a bottle with holes in the lid.
Use pure vinegar on a sponge or a spare brush to scrub dirty toilet stains. Afterward, clean it with water.
9. Microfiber sofa cover
- 10. A sponge
- 11. A bottle of isopropyl alcohol
- 12. A brush
- 13. Baking soda
Pour some isopropyl alcohol on a sponge and rub on dirty spots. Use a soft brush to take care of microfibers. To get rid of the weird odor, put some baking soda on as well.
• Baking soda
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of baking soda in 34 fl oz (1 l) of water and scrub the inside of the refrigerator with it. Then wipe it with a soft towel or cloth.
Bonus Tip: To avoid the unpleasant smell of these organic ingredients, here are some of the kitchen products which are suitable for removing it.
• Glasses of baking soda
• Slices of lemon
• Аbsorbent coal
This is it! These natural cleaning hacks performed with the help of such kitchen supplies can save you both time and money and of course energy drainage.